Monday, April 08, 2013

Wilbur

I wanted to do a regular blog Saturday but the cable company had other ideas. Internet was off until late in the day and TV was not viewable until sometime that night. I was pissed about the net and Carolyn was pissed because she couldn’t watch Hopalong Cassidy. I really didn’t have much to do on the net anyway, but I get antsy when I know I can’t have it. I finally rigged up a useable connection via of connecting tablet Bluetooth to cell phone Bluetooth.  At least the tablet screen was big enough for most things.

I was offline most of the day yesterday. Carolyn drove me around Wilbur and Watauga lake areas; we both needed to get away from the house. Didn’t get any decent pics but I had my big zoom lens back on the Pentax. Since the time I was very sore last year until now, I’ve been using nothing but the 50mm; it is a lightweight and easier for sore fingers to hold. Every one of the photos I made was from the Escape window except I made a couple in Jonesborough through the windshield.

When you can’t get the photo you want, you must want the photo you get.

Seems we have jumped from mid-winter directly into mid-spring in just a couple of days. I am a happy boy in the sunshine of your smile.

Worshday!

No comments:

Blog Archive