Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Whiter Shade of Pale


I’ve been under the weather for a few days but today is very good. Sammy is on his way over; I haven’t seen him in three weeks.

W.I.N.E. for Android is coming to a phone or tablet near you … but I have no idea when; possibly this year. W.I.N.E. is a Windows OS emulator which allows you to run many Windows programs on Linux and has been popular for many years. It is not geeky; load it like a regular program then load the Win programs to it. Not all programs work with W.I.N.E. but the developers keep updating it and it just gets better. I have used it for many years on my Linux setups and I like it. Yes, Android is a Linux based OS.

I bought myself a new keyboard. The characters are larger than on a normal keyboard and the best part is that they are back-lighted; I won’t have to turn on my desk lamp just to see to type. Now to get it filled with snacks.

We are having some sunny skies but it still isn’t warm. No robins as yet.

I hope to have an announcement on this blog within the next few days; a few things have to happen before I do my bit.

No comments:

Blog Archive