Friday, February 15, 2013

Look! Up in the sky! It’s a bird; it’s a plane; it’s Superman!


I still have a quantity personal meteor shields for sale if you are interested, and after the near disaster in Russia this morning, you should be extremely interested. My shields not only protect from meteors but also from comets, asteroids, and bird droppings. Some folks have been seen using their shields as rain protection but it is not recommended for these high-tech devices. Place your order while supplies last.

Reasonably warm today but supposedly reasonably snowy tonight. Along with daffodils, the yard was host to many robins today. The lonely peckerwood is still just that; lonely.

Have a great weekend, my friends!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Wow... Daffodils.. looking good.

I cannot afford a meteor shield. I must try and grow one of those mushrooms to hide under.

Anonymous said...

I wish the weather was as pretty as the flowers; it is snowing.

You can pick up my competitor's meteor shield which is just like mine at your local store for a couple of bucks. They call theirs "umbrellas". :-)

Mushrooms will probably work better anyway.

Thanks, Maggie.

Blog Archive