Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Unthinkable


Ever have writer’s block? Ever have thinker’s block? Today, I seem to be stricken with both diseases however neither one is judged to be terminal; at their worst they both seem to be debilitating. At their best, they both seem to be debilitating. Actually not much to write about; Sunday when the high winds came, I saw
something I had never seen before; horizontal hail. I’ve seen rain blown parallel to the ground on several occasions but that hail beat all I’ve never seen! I turned to Granny in her rocking chair I sez “Granny, that beats all” and Granny turns to me and she sez “Yer right, Paw; that beats all”. I thought to myself, that sure beats all!
Damn, I need some drugs!
Have a Tuesday, you little ol’ bunch o’ sweethearts!

No comments:

Blog Archive