Monday, April 11, 2011

April is making love with me

 
So far feeling better but if things go as usual with these bouts, this afternoon will be a relapse. Tomorrow should have it about over with. I wasn't hit quite as hard this time is the only reason I am feeling perky this morning.
----
It was a beautiful day in these parts yesterday; spring is merely an ordinary word unless you are privileged to live at least one April in East Tennessee. While I rode the bed, Carolyn got all her planters, including two children's wading pools, together. Seed will soon be going into them and I can almost taste the peppery bite of the radishes. I wish we were healthy enough to do a full garden; Jerry has room for one but not the time to spend on it.
----
Mark is singing the homeowner/decorator blues. Patience, my friend; it will all come together and there will be time for the hammock. Remember those tough teachers you had in school? Now you have an even tougher instructor and he doesn't grade on the curve.
----
Have a sublime Worshday, my friends.
----

No comments:

Blog Archive