Monday, September 02, 2013

Worshday

Obama and Congress: Use the money earmarked for killing people in Syria to help help America's poor and middle-class. We need affordable healthcare, decent education possibilities, and jobs that pay enough for us not to need food stamps and government aid. Choose peace -- choose people.

A hard weekend of work on straightening knee. I have to go to out-patient therapy each day this week; those guys work with the patient and not with a clock. At Quillen, each therapist was allotted only forty-five minutes with each patient. When that time was up, the therapist went to a different person and left us to get back to our room as best we could. In reality, each patient receives only about two hours of therapy each day and if it is not targeted therapy, much of that time is wasted.

I am saying a heartfelt thank you to all of you who have stayed the course with me during this time. Jeremy, Alice, Jola, Maggie, Sandy, Mark, Robin, Kalpana, and to any others whom my weakened memory has neglected; I love all of you.

Special appreciation to my dear Bride who was with me nearly everyday of my stay in Quillen and who sacrificed her own health to make mine better. Thank you Carolyn; I love you very much.

Have a great Worshday, my friends.

No comments:

Blog Archive