Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Autumn falls

Our first real autumn day this year in the hills; cool temps with high overcast. About time to put the flannel sheets on the beds; for some reason Carolyn doesn’t like them but they are much warmer on chilly nights. I dislike cold weather about as much as I dislike tea-partiers.

I need to adjust the seat a little higher on the exercise bike; the new knee is trying to go knock-kneed and that is a big no-no. I hope to get a pic of me riding the machine, hair blowing in the wind as I virtually cruise the back roads of my memories. I probably need to wear a crash helmet for such voyages.

Sammy or Mason has lost my cap; I’ve had to leave home twice without it. The suspects are admitting nothing.

Both boys attended the fair back in August. Sammy wanted to loiter in the animal section and Mason didn’t care as long as there was something going on around him.

Tomorrow is back to the therapist and then to have blood work done.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Blog Archive