Wednesday, August 28, 2013

"Manipulation"

Friday I go to outpatient surgery for a “manipulation” on my knee. Seems like the knee is locked up from scar tissue around the implants. As I understand it, I will be sedated (asleep) for thirty-seconds. During that time, the surgeon will bend the leg inward far as possible and then he will lay it down, place his hands across the the knee cap, and forcibly crush the joint until the the scar tissue is busted up. Hopefully that will allow me to begin straightening the knee. I will be in outpatient therapy for awhile. I really don’t understand why I was hospitalized in a rehab ho-$-pital for a month without this being diagnosed and over and done with. Six weeks since surgery and I am physically and mentally worse off than when all I had to care about was a sore knee.

I will write more as soon as I have some good news for a change. I do want to tell about my rehab encounters with a witch.

No comments:

Blog Archive