Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Happy Hump Day

Gotta love the camel


Happy Birthday Tammy. I am running late on everything lately.

I was back to doc on Monday; I will be recovering for a couple of weeks. Got another antibiotic shot and a cortisone shot. Butt ache by the numbers. She wanted me to check into hospital but I wormed my way out of it.

Now, my back hurts. RA, I suppose.

We gave Sammy his birthday present early; a Radio Flyer wagon. I wanted one like this when I was small but I was happy to get this one. It was still around in my teen years and was probably given to a cousin. I bought my kids one like it in late 1960′s. Sammy likes his.

I’ve found a couple of good photo ops if I can ever convince Carolyn to drive me to them. I spied them as we sped by when going to and from doctor.

Jeremy has added three more of my photos to the Walk of Art store; check them all out if you have a chance. He has also created a Facebook page for the store. I must say, the photographer is amazing.

No comments:

Blog Archive