Thursday, June 06, 2013

Happenings



Photo by Ashley


Congratulations to Alice's step-granddaughter Kelssie whom graduated from Science Hill High School last weekend. I hope she and Allie continue their educations. College is good.

Sixty-nine years ago today allied forces began the massive invasion of Europe which would oust Adolf Hitler from power in less than a year. To my mind, World War II is the only justifiable war the U.S. fought in the 20th Century.

Cannot shake off this cold; yesterday I thought I may again have pneumonia. Today the cough is not as bad but the head cold is worse. Phooey.

Ashley and the boys are with us; it seems so strange to hear Sammy's footsteps running through the house. It is usually the last thing I hear at night and the first thing I hear each morning.

Jeremy opened the store for sales of my photos. I need to do some work on many which he has not yet displayed. Thank You, Grandson!

Thursday.

No comments:

Blog Archive