Sunday, March 24, 2013

Justified

Sammy was here all day yesterday. He won. He had Carolyn and I both ready for the knockout when he left us. We began his entertainment with Pink Floyd of course and then moved to Tedeschi and Trucks via Mark’s blog. That was fine with him. I decided to apply a bit of KISS with a closeup of Paul Stanley in makeup. That was all it took to send Sammy running to his granny’s lap. A good day for all three of us.

Rain today and snow tonight.
Fer Shur!

 
Have any of you seen the comet? I saw it shortly after it swung into the evening sky but it was a bit hard to locate. Not as bright as I thought it would be but still brighter than anything round it other than the new moon. I may have missed it if it had not been fuzzy looking.

I will wait until the last minute to file our taxes; the wars will still be in session. I don’t know what I hate most; my tax money going to pay for wars which help no one except corporations or my tax money being handed out to subsidize those same corporations.

Which paragraph above is not justified text?

Have a great final week in March!

No comments:

Blog Archive