Sunday, March 17, 2013

Geeking

My Droid is acting crazy; must be close to time for a new one. I’ve had it for two and one-half years which makes it at least four generations behind the times. Since I bought the tablet and since Carolyn now has a smart phone, I don’t see why I need anything more than a regular cell phone. I suppose I will try to find a good deal in something but I don’t know that it will be a contract phone. Google is rumored to becoming out with a smartphone with data usage that isn’t tied to any cellular company. It is supposed to cost about $100 for the device plus discounted data and calling. A lot of intrigue in the consumer electronics world these days.

Beautiful day yesterday; if March winds hadn’t been blowing, it would have been near perfect. Still a lot of folks working in their yards and enjoying the finery; supposed to cool down a lot this week coming. I am ready for a trip to the mountains but the knee is refusing to discuss it.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Blog Archive