Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'll Fly Away

I just found out … the Rapture is this coming Saturday! God, I don’t have a thing to wear and I damn sure don’t want to fly away to heavenly Heaven in my shorts and stinky sneakers. I don’t usually take a shower on Saturdays so do you suppose I can just hang around here until God destroys the world on October 21? Well, I’m off my diet for sure … at least until Sunday … if it comes around. This Rapture confirms my belief that the Mayans were completely irrational when they predicted the end of the world would be next year. No need to buy lottery tickets but why not pick up a few anyway; I darn sure won’t need the money for anything else. Should I brush my teeth? So many questions and so little time!
----

1 comment:

hijau daun said...

Hi... nice post. Thanks

Blog Archive