Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Today has been spent scanning old prints and waiting for Meanie to get some photos posted with her new Canon SLR. I don't think she will disappoint us when she has everything in order.

I was about to try to catch a few shots myself, but it has begun to rain, and I fear my sweetness will melt away.

Alice, if you've looked on my Flickr in the last day or so, a gentleman thinks that I ought to do a portrait of "Nessa. From the photo he saw, me apparently didn't think you and I were worthy. I always thought we were two of the "beautiful people".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did you post it and what did you title it? Could not find it.
The only on I saw of her was the one on the stairs, posted a while back. acg

Anonymous said...

"Alice, 'Nessa, Me" posted on the 10th. It is at the bottom of the first page as I see it.

If you still can't find it let me know.

Ken

Blog Archive