Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Just got back from Watauga Flats where I was looking for something to photograph. Used to be prime for the kind of stuff I like to shoot. Still a few places left, but you gotta be able to walk to get at them. But never fear, get them I will. Drove out King Springs Rd. to try for a pic of a semi-mobile fireworks stand that I spied a few weeks ago. Thought about stopping by to see Alice, but remembered she would be in church.

I'm ready for another Flickr birthday bash, as long as it isn't mine. The one over the weekend was a hoot.

Going to get my foot propped up as it is swelling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should of stopped by...VBS was going on last week so there were no services on Wednesday. Next time go with your gut instint! :)

Anonymous said...

Just my luck, Alice. You probably had supper ready, too.

Blog Archive