Friday, June 01, 2007

Got my shot. I guess I've felt better today than I have in a long time. I always feel better when people aren't fussing at me. Now if I could just sleep at night. "Gloom, despair, and agony on me; deep dark depression and excessive misery." Bet you think I've been watching Hee Haw reruns.

All the baby birds died. Too much heat where the nest was built. Tried to warn them, but you can't tell a robin anything. Hardheaded.

The young raccoon is getting to be a problem by being aggressive. I'll probably have to phone the animal control people, and while they're at it, they may as well try to catch the foxes. When I was growing up in the country, never once did I see a 'coon in the wild. Now that I'm in the burbs, I'm lousy with them.

I want to again thank everyone that has commented on my Flickr photos. And I appreciate C. for turning me onto the mosaic maker. Be assured, I'll try harder to be a better photographer.

Meanie...? There's a full moon!

No comments:

Blog Archive