Monday, June 25, 2007

Out to get some photos yesterday. Had ISO on my camera set wrong, so got few acceptable results. In fact, only one photo with some sky in it turned out at all. Well, I'll just have to do them again, because one of them has something I dearly love to shoot; a rusty and very old piece of machinery. Found it on Cripple Creek Road in Carter County.

Now we've seen four juvenile raccoons instead of the three I mentioned earlier. The squirrel population is decreasing as the 'coon population increases. Must be some kind of connection.

The waterfall over the dam is or was just past Milligan College. Photograph was made about 1983. I took a chance in ruining my best slr camera by wading into the torrent, but this shot was worth it. My friend Steve Hill was holding on to a piece of 12 gauge Romex electric cable attached to my belt, just in case. We both had a beer or two in us and likely would've drowned if we went in.

No comments:

Blog Archive