Thursday, January 30, 2014

Of Mice and Windows

Keep on turning, Pete
"If you sing for children you can’t really say there’s no hope."

Finally got Win7 running like it should. It is fast to operate on the new solid state hard drive. The problem was my old Logitech mouse. For some reason it would not cooperate with the new system and caused me much grief by scrolling backward through my browser all on its own. Page after visited page sped by. A new Amazon brand cheapo mouse seems to have cured the problem. I also added two sticks of memory to the PC; it now has six gigabytes total.

I’ve had enough super-cold for one winter; it was at 0°F (-17.8°C) this morning. I want to thank my Canadian and American Yankee friends for sending us this bountiful frigid season.

Still haven’t seen baby Jaden and tomorrow is Mason’s first birthday.

No comments:

Blog Archive