Friday, January 10, 2014

Bits and pieces


Roku now has Youtube … again. Please post videos of your lovely selves so I can watch you on big screen tv.

Speaking of tv, my Samsung DLP tv stopped working yesterday. Mason tried to fix it.

I had a great time with the boys yesterday. Sammy wallered (wallowed) me good.

Nice. mild weather here after sub-zero temps just a few mornings ago. I can tell there is a little more daylight in evening so I suppose there is hope for spring to come.

Another of my friends from back in the day died on Dec. 26. We had a bit of falling out and he disappeared for many years. He was in Chattanooga where his sister lives when he died  I remember he and I sitting in my old pickup truck drinking beer and smoking fine weed. Another friend from back when’s wife died a week or so ago.  He an I also had a falling out and I have seen but little of him since he got married in mid-eighties.

No comments:

Blog Archive