Monday, December 09, 2013

Happy Birthday, Keegan





The boys are growing faster than I am prepared to cope with. Mason is ten months old and has  just two teeth yet he is taking his first steps. Sammy has his first little-boy haircut and looks like a little man.

We have been renting our modem from the cable company but it went bad Saturday. Carolyn tried several times to contact customer service but was put on hold until she gave up. We finally sent JJ to Wal-Mart to get a new one and it works much faster than did the old one.

Rainy, cold days in the hills. I hate the gloom of winter more than I dislike the cold.

Not doing much blogging lately; sore and stiff fingers are discouraging.

My rehab is winding down with only a few weeks to go … if that much. I am reaching a point where I am not gaining. The knee is still ten degrees from straight but it will be up to me to get the remainder done.

I hope Carolyn finds time to take the boys to see all the Christmas lights at Bristol Motor Speedway.

Have a great week, my friends.

No comments:

Blog Archive