Monday, December 23, 2013

Figgy pudding

I doubt there has been a bluegrass band that hasn't played this classic Salty Dog Blues at one time or another.

On the way home from rehab last Tuesday Carolyn nearly hit another deer.

I am off from rehab for a couple weeks. The soreness in my knee is keeping me from doing anywhere near my best. It is keeping me from using the cane except on a few days when it isn't so bad. The knee is still not straight but I am working on it.

Carolyn fell while at work Friday morning. I think she has a sprained clavicord with possible complications.

Carolyn all of a sudden decided to make candy for the family for Christmas. Chocolate, peanut butter, and a mix of the two. Delicious.

I am down to 223 lbs from a high of 278 lbs two years ago.

Need to buy tires for the Escape and do some more work on it. Leak from oil pan and tranny fluid needs changing.

No comments:

Blog Archive