Saturday, November 03, 2012

Night sounds


I gotta learn how to use the Droid X smart phone. It has gotten to the point where it beeps, groans, burps, pings, sings, and gurgles at all hours of the night. They are alerts from various programs wanting my attention for some inane reason, mostly advertisements. The heck of it is on many of them, I can’t disable the audible alert without removing the program. Yahoo mail is one such and until a recent fix, Facebook was another. It isn’t bad enough that I have to lay all night and listen to Carolyn make every noise humanely possible while she sleeps, the phone seems to want to either accompany her concerts or try to out do her. The Tab is different; I’ve been able to control all it s aural rackets.

Hopefully on Monday I can call the orthopedic surgeon and make an appointment for an exam and then, within a couple of weeks, have the knee surgery. The foot wound hasn’t completely healed but the replacement is going to have to go forward; I cannot stand much more.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog Archive