Monday, June 18, 2012

Swan Song


Things change in one’s life so quickly at times that it is shocking. Having said that and without going into great detail, and until things change for the better, I will be doing this blog only on days I physically feel like it; lately there have been very few of them. I will surely miss each of you on the days I can’t be here. Don’t think you can sneak off and go play somewhere else; I will be lurking about the net, reading your prose and viewing your photos and smiling a lot.

Lyrics for the video are here.

Have a good Worshday, my friends.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I have been posting to my blog less frequently too. I find that much of the things I want to say, recently, are not suitable for the public domain. There has been too many Gawd Ahmighty rants. So, my journal contains all this otherwise useless and uninteresting to anyone else, stuff of mine.

Anonymous said...

A hearty rant is good for the soul sometimes even if no one else wants to hear it. Keep 'em coming; I will read them.
I like your blog; I learn some good garden stuff even though I will probably never use what I learn.
Thanks, Maggie

Blog Archive