Thursday, June 07, 2012

451



If you’ve never read the novel Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury, you have missed a good book. Bradbury died Tuesday but his many works and words will live for a long time.
Jump, and you will find out how to unfold your wings as you fall.
~Ray Bradbury

Why would God allow a bunch of fuck-ups like we humans to ever set a soulish foot in Heaven? If I was the best, the most moral, and the most righteous person on earth, I wouldn’t be making plans for eternity in God’s Heaven; He is smarter than to allow that to happen. The only reason it is Heaven is because people or their residual souls aren’t in it. However, if you are insistent on thinking that you are going to pass through St. Peter’s Golden Gates, all you need do is love God with all your heart and soul and everything else will take care of itself.

Have a good Thursday!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I have read it... but must review it, as it has been some time.

Don't all gods need the adoration and a bunch of groupies? I think they especially like the virgin sacrifices and the temple whores... and its all tax deductible, too.

oh yeaaa... bring back the druids magic.

Anonymous said...

I think we should have Druid revival but where the hell would we find a virgin?
I'd really like to be a preacher if I were younger.
Thanks, Maggie.

Blog Archive