Saturday, October 08, 2011

Rag Doll


Marla had no illusions about Greg; to him she's like a cup of coffee from McDonald's drive through. She's fine while hot and steamy but she would soon find herself tossed cold and empty along the roadside.
----
Be happy when the baby sleeps ... soon he will awaken as a teen.
----
I hope for a global "Occupy" on October 15. Plan on participating in your home town; your presence and voice can make a difference.
----
Politicians are beginning to take notice of the Occupy Wall Street movement, and yes, with their lip service pro and con, the protests have become a legitimate movement. Hopefully, it can and will become the We The People revolution which has long been my desire.
----
Today I wish I had cable TV; I would love to see the Georgia-Tennessee football game.
----
If I were to oversee the selection of the first members of the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame, the only two I would pick the first year would be Bill Haley and Elvis Presley. Michael Jackson would never have a place in it.
----
The Four Seasons were the first big name musical concert I ever attended ... 1964 ... I think. The opening act was Brenda Lee.
----

No comments:

Blog Archive