Monday, September 26, 2011

Corel Paintshop Pro X4 -- my first review

For several weeks, I've been using the latest version of Corel's Paintshop Pro dubbed X4 or just plain version 14. The first thing I noticed is that it is a HUGE improvement over version 13, or X3. It is quicker to load on my old XP GUI, seems to be very stable with no crashes so far, and it either uses less memory resources or uses them more efficiently. The only problems I have found is that the tool, etc., icons are not in color making it hard to select the one I want but the worst thing is that the workspace is not staying the same from day-to-day. Overall, I highly recommend the new version if you want a full-fledged photo editor that is very easy to learn and use and priced much less than competing Adobe Photoshop.
----
When I do someone a favor, I prove to myself that I am not absolutely worthless in the world.
----
I am having a very listless day so I will bid you a happy Worshday!

No comments:

Blog Archive