Thursday, May 21, 2015

Elvis

Rare daytime sight


If Elvis were still alive he’d probably be dead now.

Cloudy, mild, and pleasant day in the hills.  A typical late May I suppose. Just finishing drinking a Dr. Enuf pop … delicious. I believe the sodas are addictive; probably the caffeine. Something else I’ve become addicted to is Tootsie Pops. I like most of the fruit flavors except for banana.

Gaining ground on my eyesight. I now have two-to-three  hours each day when I can see fairly well. I went for three months without being much able to use the PC, watch TV, or read. I am finally back to perusing a book that Maggie recommended about a Canadian journalist’s look at America and its policies in the past decade. Very good reading.

Ain’t it hard to believe we are in the middle of the second decade of the 21st century? Seems like just a year or two ago when the popular press tried to horrify us with tales of certain doom and gloom pending the arrival of the year 2000, or Y2K as it was widely known.

No comments:

Blog Archive