Friday, November 07, 2014

Waiting for Thanksgiving

Lake View

Cold, dreary day in the hills.  I have to go out for a while  and I dread it; seems like I cannot stay warm enough. Maybe  should try wearing a coat; I hear that they help insulate skin from cold.

Above is another cell phone photo from my little side trip Wednesday. Quality is not very good but I like the scene with the little lake and its fountain plus a mountain top in the background.

Not long until Thanksgiving. Will you prepare a big meal this year? We don’t expect guests so we will not cook a lot. No turkey but maybe a small ham. Of course we will have dressing and cranberry sauce along with green beans, corn of some yet to be determined variety, deviled eggs, mashed taters, and candied sweet potatoes. Sounds like a lot but we will eat left overs for several days and anxiously await Christmas dinner.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Blog Archive