Monday, November 10, 2014

"Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life!"


Ah Monday! "Can't trust that day." When one is retired, Monday becomes just another day ... sort of. Tucked away somewhere in the mind is a remembrance of all those aches and pains that used to come on Mondays after weekends of debauchery. The aches and pains are still felt but are from decades of aging and not from recent partying.

This past Saturday's blog post got a bit of recognition; I suppose a "like" from the official Wordpress blog is good. I've never had one from them before so maybe I haven't lost my writing touch after all. Actually, the holiday season with all its excesses and hypocrisies is not difficult to write about.

The boys were here yesterday but they napped for several hours and we didn't get a lot of play-time with them. I'm sure they will more than make up for it next Sunday. Yesterday's highlight was a knock-down-drag-out fight between Sam and Mase.

Only a couple more photos from last Wednesday and I will  go back to videos, etc.

Is it not written that Monday's philosopher has a shady past, a murky present, and a dark future?

No comments:

Blog Archive