Monday, August 04, 2014

Breaking Amore


Another birthday has come and gone and I suppose this is the first time I really feel the years on my body. Carolyn drove me to the Nolichucky river valley and into the mountains Saturday; it was a very good gift to get out of the house and to the trees and creeks where I always long to be. Thank you Alice for the birthday card and thank all who had good wishes for me. Especially thanks to Sammy and Mason whom spent the day with me yesterday.

I finally talked Carolyn in to watching the drama series Breaking Bad on Netflix. She loves it and I can take it or leave it. It began as a good story line but has turned into little more than a soap opera. The writers of the show quickly killed off the most interesting character, Jessee’s girlfriend. I am to the point of watching an episode every now and then.

Dog Days are nearly over and the nights will be cooling soon.

No comments:

Blog Archive