Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hear here



The mouse is still winning.

I know I fussed because we had a lack of rain but now we are getting more than we can use. No complaints from me, though.

I finally surrendered after five years of nagging from Carolyn and ordered myself a cheap hearing aid. Now, maybe I can hear audio on TV movies without raising the volume so much and save myself from many of her elbow in-the-rib punches.
Happy is the hearing man; unhappy the speaking man. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

You ever have those days when you don't want to do anything except maybe roll up like a pill bug and await better times? Don't feel like staring at a TV or PC monitor, reading or even porch sitting? Lately, I am having some like that. I'm in a Dog Days slump, I think, but I trust it will soon meld into alertness.

No comments:

Blog Archive