Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday muse


Trying to recuperate from a day with Sammy and Mason. Sammy wasn’t bad but Mason wanted to get into everything and he also wanted to dissect everything. He managed to spill my glass of tea into my lighted keyboard and it no longer functions. I am now using an old one but the keys and letters are small and my eyes are weak.

After they left last evening, Carolyn and I sat on the porch and watched some major thunderstorms just beyond the mountains toward Boone, North Carolina. Didn’t have a camera with me.

Is anyone watching soccer? I don’t know how to play the game nor do I know any of the players which leaves my interest lacking. Shucks, I haven’t watched NBA basketball since Michael Jordan retired.

Seems like Polish politicians are learning the hard way that freedom is not a one-way street. Watch what you say and where you say it, boys.

No comments:

Blog Archive