Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Cometh Summer


This morning and for the first time in my life, I awoke with a blonde in my bed. I hope it’s true that blondes have more fun but she’s never been one to kiss and tell so I suppose I’ll never know.

The boys are doing well. Chris and Ashley had a yard sale at our house Saturday and both boys were in the sun most of the day. Sammy is as tan as a beach bum and mason is a shade darker than usual. Jaden is learning to sit alone and is always smiling. Sammy loves to play Batman and Mason likes to watch Thomas The Train on my PC but only if he sits on my lap. Sammy will be three years old in two weeks; where did time go? He is such a big boy now with a soul so gentle. Mason has to dismantle everything including his food. He has talent of a mechanic or engineer.

My eyes are still improving but still cannot stand much bright light.

Solstice is in three more days. I don’t look forward to shorter daylight but at least this year I have had plenty of porch time. My hide is tanned in places and has peeled twice already.

No comments:

Blog Archive