Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Happy Birthday Colleen where ever you are!

Another month come and gone and I still can’t walk without crutches. However, today I am supposed to try holding onto a counter and hobbling a bit with my cane. I don’t think I am ready but my best effort will be forthcoming. My knee is still at minus twelve degrees from straight  which is discouraging.

Sammy met me outside after my rehab Tuesday. It tickled he and I both when we saw each other. He’s my buddy. He and Mason will dress up in costumes Friday evening and go trick-or-treating.

Haven’t fallen any more although I am having a recurrence of shingles. Just one spot on my neck but it itches, is sore, and burns at the same time. It also hurts deep down in my flesh. Always something, it seems.
I’ll get a head start and remind y’all to set your clocks back an hour this Saturday night. It’ll be dark early for the cold months.

Can’t wait until Thanksgiving. Hope we can have a good meal on that day.

No comments:

Blog Archive