Thursday, December 27, 2012

Presents and piggies


Why can’t angry birds and green piggies get along together? It is no wonder there cannot be peace between humans when critters won’t live in harmony. Yep, you probably guessed; I am for the first time in my life playing the Angry Birds game and of course, I am hooked. For years I put off playing the game, but it came preloaded on my Tab so curiosity got the best of my common sense and I began playing it last Saturday. Don’t fall into that trap or you will most likely become hooked helping the suicidal birds kill off all the green piggies in the cosmos. I now play it in daytime on the PC and at night I turn the sound off and play it on the Tab. I am so ashamed; looks like it will be Angry Birds Anonymous for me.

Chris and Kevin gave me an orange and white Tennessee gnome for Christmas along with a bag of Jelly Bellies and a box of snowball snack cakes. Sammy gave me two framed photos of himself. I was very blessed this Christmas.

Lousy weather.

Have a splendiferous Thursday, everyone!

2 comments:

Pastelred said...

I sure would like to see the gnome!

Anonymous said...

A photo will come.
Thanks, Robin.

Blog Archive