Sunday, December 30, 2012

pork

Alice mentioned that her granddaughter Allie (I wonder whom she is named after?) will be eighteen years old this week. Yes, time does fly. Seems like just a month or so ago when Sammy was born but he is now nearly eighteen months old and can say the word “NO!”. I hope I see him turn eighteen years old but if not, he and my grand-kids and my kids have made me a happy man.

Speaking of aging, I have a pork-barrel project for the government to fund. I would like to know if kids born in winter time cope with cold weather better than summer born kids when they get old. I will gladly volunteer to head this project if the funding is correct.

Any special plans for New Year’s eve? It won’t be a special or social event for me in most traditions; my new year began with the Solstice.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

UnicycleRose said...

I love your idea to discover cold tolerance, who you planning on writing your grant? Nice to visit your blog, I enjoyed it! Keep the Balance!Peace in the New Year ;0)

Anonymous said...

Unicycle? Awesome!
I think I would like for Will Rogers to write my grant.
Happy New Year to you and your family, UnicycleRose. :-)

Blog Archive