Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday rain

Wringers … should’ve saved this for Worshday
Sammy is coming back today; he won’t be here long but I am looking forward to seeing him.

I am officially supporting recommending and supporting the Green Party of the United States and all of it’s candidates for public office. I hope that American readers of this blog will take the time to compare the Green Party with the bought-and-paid-for offerings of the two major parties.

All this rain is certainly welcome but I am now wishing it would spread itself out over a few weeks instead of several days at a time.

Carolyn is teaching herself to text on her new phone. I have never texted and don’t intend to begin and she now thinks she knows something that I don’t know. I cannot convince her not to drive and talk on the phone at the same time and now I have to worry about her texting while driving. I hope she doesn’t kill or maim anyone.

The photo was made with the Droid X phone camera.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog Archive