Sunday, July 08, 2012

Days Like This


Jeremy and Courtney are finally settled in California; it was not the easiest move to make but make it they did. I will let them tell of their journey with its trials and tribulations on their own blogs. Anyway, my congratulations to them for persevering in the face of extreme adversity.

Sammy is doing well, according to the doctor. He got two more shots and a finger prick which did not please him. He is to quit using baby formula and begin with whole milk. He has a toothbrush and must use it. He needs to be read to but whomever does that will have to be fast on their feet because he is constantly on the move.

Megashot seems to be moving forward very well with many new talented members from Southeast Asia joining in the past two weeks. There are many more page loads now, and the sites popularity is quickly advancing. As much as I dislike Facebook, I must admit Megashot’s tie-in with the social site has paid mega-dividends both ways. I understand that version 2 of the site is coming along well and I know for a fact that it will be easy to use, very customizable, and even more exciting than at present. At that, the present version is still the best photo site on the web. Megashot.net is the best of everything photographic.

I’ve had a relapse the past couple of days; yesterday I was barely able to get out of bed. I fear the shots are not going to work, either. However, I am going to try to give them another two weeks to do their thing. My hands and fingers were so sore I could not hold my new ebook to read. Today is better but not near as good as was last week.

Have a good summer week, my friends!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Looks like some of those Tennessee trees in the video.
Hope you are better soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Maggie,
Our trees are suffering from heat and drought but they are still beautiful.
Thanks, my friend.

Blog Archive