Tuesday, May 06, 2014

May flowers



Here is my annual tribute to the best love movie I’ve seen–The Notebook–and to the song writer Dave Loggins and to the performance by Three Dog Night.

I seem to have overcome this last bout of pneumonia and I say it is the worst one I’ve ever had and I’ve had many. It took a trip to emergency room to get me on the path to being rid of it, at least for awhile. I truly thank Alice, Jola, Sandy, Mark, and Maggie for your concern and get well vibes. You all are blessing in my life.

Sunday I got a bit of a surprise. An old friend I haven’t seen in many years called me and within a few hours he and another friend from back in the day were sitting with me at my house. It was Ken Moore and Mike Townsend. Our relationship goes back to the nineteen seventy-three. I was very happy to see them.

No comments:

Blog Archive