Friday, March 07, 2014

Almost spring

Still winter brown but some spring green is showing

Been winter-ish for a day or two but is supposed to be very spring-like next week. I am surely ready.

Lady Vols play LSU in the SEC tournament this evening. Vols aren’t as good as I thought they would be this year but even if they were great they could not come close to beating Mark’s Ucon Huskies.

I’ve been rereading some of my stories I wrote back in the 90′s and I still like them.Wish I still had the ability to type out the words like I did then. I tried dictation software but my voice has become so raspy that it has trouble understanding me and I have to do more editing than I would have with straight keyboard input. I don’t like talking to infernal machines nohow.

Dark of the moon is at the end of this month so be sure to plant your taters at that time. Eyes up.

I saw a good movie on Netflix last week. Stand Up Guys should be seen by anyone getting along in years. Christopher Walken has been my favorite bad guy ever since I saw him in the James Bond movie A View to a Kill.

Seems like Russia is going to annex Crimean Peninsula and maybe much more of Ukraine and the West is  vainly shaking their collective fists full of dollars and euros.

No comments:

Blog Archive