Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Vanessa

Happy birthday, 'Nessy. I hope you are having a good one.

Your dad would have celebrated his birthday with you, as would your mom, being it would have been their anniversary.

Fred:

I really miss you. It seems like I think of some of your witty sayings more often as of late; at least you thought they were witty. I can still see you climbing out that old, green Chevy truck. It was a better fit for your personality than was the big Ford. If Ken Moore is remembering your day, I'll bet that he is cracking open one of those disgusting Buds.

Take care, my friend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the well wishes! :) It really means alot to me that still remember my birthday...along with the 'good ole days!'

Have a wonderful day!

~~Nessa~~

Anonymous said...

you sure had a lot of September birthdays to remember. I saw the one on Dot today.
I liked your comments to Fred.
I gave Vanessa your blog address, I see she has responded.
We never know how much we miss someone until they are gone.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tuning in and commenting Vanessa and Alice.

Fred and and the two of you have been a big part of my life and I can never say enough to properly thank you.

Blog Archive